Foam Rollers are an excellent way to develop balance, coordination, body awareness, flexibility and dynamic strength. This multi-functional form of training make them suitable for all ages. Various exercises can be performed by standing, sitting and lying. Available from treatment room in Doncaster.
- Length 90cm
- Diameter 15cm
- Made of high density eva foam
- Provides firm support for all body types
- Excellent for balance and motor skill development
- Also used for self massage, de-activating trigger points
- Use for soft tissue work, stretching, massage, stability exercises, core strengthening, injury prevention
- Use in physiotherapy and rehabilitation programs, pilates or yoga
- Strong enough to be used by large adults
- Can be used alone or with other exercise equipment such as exercise bands, tubing, weight and balls
Click here for the range of products available at Myotherapy Plus.